Together with us you will take clients from local webshops to international
e-commerce companies. You will do this by analyzing and optimizing their business processes and by implementing Odoo as the new beating heart of their organization.
You will get to work with multiple Belgian scale-ups such as Brauzz, 4Gold, Crimibox and Puzzle in a Bag.
We believe that bringing curious, ambitious people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
- Facilitating workshops with the client to get to know the company, their needs and their challenges.
- Together with the client think about their future, what their focus areas will be, how this will impact their systems setup and come up with an ideal Odoo setup!
- Implement this setup by configuring the Odoo environment and apps, coordinating with our developers and educating the client on how to make the most out of Odoo.
- Become an Odoo wizard so you can give better advice your clients
- Analytical, enjoy problem solving and love helping clients.
- Eager to work autonomously on your own projects
- Excited to help companies build more efficient systems. And, you understand that, to do this, you have to be diligent in your research, analysis and implementation as these systems are at the beating heart of a company.
- Experience with the implementation of ERP packages (experience with Odoo is an obvious plus!).
- Fluent in Dutch, English is a must.
- Knowledge or feeling with accounting is a plus.
Tools you'll use
Amazing brands we work with
Benefits (next to a competitive wage)
- Meal vouchers
- Mobile subscription
- Alan Koala
- Friday drinks
- Monthly team events
- Work with innovative, ambitious brands
- Stimulating working environment: we work hard but we are also always joking around