Technical Analyst - Shopify
Together with us you will take clients from local webshops to international
e-commerce companies. You will do this by guiding our clients throughout the whole process of creating a new Shopify store.
You will get to work with multiple Belgian scale-ups such as Loop, Brauzz, 4Gold, and Crimibox.
We believe that bringing curious, ambitious people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world.
- Take ownership over the Shopify roadmap of our (potential) clients by facilitating workshops with the client to get to know the company, their needs and their challenges. Together with the client, think about their future, what their focus areas will be, how this will impact their setup and come up with an ideal Shopify setup!
- Creating roadmaps to implement the required setups by translating the business requirements into detailed technical briefings and timelines, coordinating with our team of developers and educating the client on how to get the most out of Shopify.
- Become a Shopify wizard so you can give better advice your clients
- 3+ years of experience as a Technical Analyst or Business Analyst in an
- You have experience with Shopify
- You love tackling complex technical problems/projects and finding the best/simplest solutions.
- You have a passion for e-commerce and you get excited about scaling
e-commerce brands through Europe.
- Eager to stay up to date with the latest trends and information about Shopify, e-commerce as sector, headless tech stacks, the “api based economy”, etc.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
Our tech stack
- Shopify Liquid (Hydrogen and Oxygen)
- Shopify storefront API, Headless CMS
Benefits (next to a competitive wage)
Elke werknemer krijgt de kans om de impact van zijn werk te zien.
Je kunt een wezenlijke bijdrage leveren aan het succes van het bedrijf.
Er worden vaak het hele jaar door verschillende activiteiten georganiseerd, zoals wekelijkse sportsessies, teambuilding-evenementen, een maandelijkse borrel en nog veel meer.
- Meal vouchers
- Mobile subscription
- Alan Koala
- Friday drinks
- Monthly team events
- Work with innovative, ambitious brands
- Stimulating working environment: we work hard but we are also always joking around